Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wrapper's Delight

I really enjoy wrapping presents and usually make quite an effort to be creative and arty with them, but this year I haven't had the time or the desire to do anything very clever. After seeing this article in a magazine I really wish I'd made more of an effort. Check out these parcels and see what you think. 


Sorry the images aren't great, I scanned them from the magazine. I'm not totally convinced by the one wrapped in newspaper but love the others.

8 comments:

  1. My sister is one of those creative types who wrap GORGEOUSLY. It's always a shame to rip into her gifts. Alas, I do not share her creativity in this department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    I am a failure in the creative wrapping department - and would find some of these hard to open. Too pretty to destroy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more of the bag lady type and I don't like shopping either. I was also one that never liked tearing open pretty packages. I was very careful to preserve it and still have some pretty ones around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wrap presently horribly. always wondered how my mom got them to look so nice. she had tried showing me but i cant cut the paper straight either.. LOL... Oh well my girls get what they get and they are wrapped.. Merry xmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly I think nobody beats you at wrapping presents ;) As for me I wish I had that skill but sadly I don't, and actually I don't even care much :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother was excellent at wrapping gifts beautifully and I think you are, too. I'm terrible. In fact, I'm of the opinion they're only going to get ripped open, so I might as well make it easy. ;)

    These are beautiful (almost too beautiful to open) and I love that last one which hides what's inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife does beautiful wrappings. However, I do not, but I do try. I really need to get started on them pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so great! I can never wrap things well, unfortunately. It ends up looking like a child's attempt.

    ReplyDelete

Followers