Clothes shopping is my idea of hell - but if it works for you, and it obviously does, good. You are so right about there being worse things to be in to. Much worse.
I always LOVE seeing all your outfits! The way you put things together is really magical! I agree---Shopping beats a lot of other things one could be doing that, in the end, cost you a lot more! Love all those combinations, dear Joey!
Okay... call me a southern redneck, but I'm a sucker for camo, especially in a traditional green shade. :) Love that set, including the treble clef bling.
You must have a HUGE walk-in closet to hold all your clothes! Some nice finds here.
ReplyDeleteDebra I don't, and that's the problem, where do I put all this stuff! My small wardrobes are bulging! :D
ReplyDeleteVery well said, I agree …you have such a good influence on me then ;) Nice stuff btw.
ReplyDeleteClothes shopping is my idea of hell - but if it works for you, and it obviously does, good.
ReplyDeleteYou are so right about there being worse things to be in to. Much worse.
Ale, I know, I make you spend all your money!
ReplyDeleteE Child, well you know I never go shopping, it's all done online!
must be nice to have the money to spend even on line... haha.. how are you doing buddy. its been a while again. hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteIf you've got the money, go for it!
ReplyDeleteI always LOVE seeing all your outfits! The way you put things together is really magical! I agree---Shopping beats a lot of other things one could be doing that, in the end, cost you a lot more! Love all those combinations, dear Joey!
ReplyDeleteOkay... call me a southern redneck, but I'm a sucker for camo, especially in a traditional green shade. :) Love that set, including the treble clef bling.
ReplyDeleteBooks are one of my greatest weaknesses.
Joey - I love how you put the whole outfit put together. Looking good! But - how big is your closet? :)
ReplyDeleteWhatever works, my friend! BTW, I went to your Stolen blog, and it looks like it's full of ads for movies now?
ReplyDelete