Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I can do girly!

Okay not really Coolness Captured, but at least it's a new post here! The "pink" spare guest bedroom in our house that I mentioned here, is slowly changing. If my younger daughter has a friend over they normally sleep in this room as they can stay up all night talking whilst we sleep. 

So I decided to customise a small heart box and fill it with bath fizzers etc. See I can create something pretty if I put my mind to it!




Then I bought some candies to go in the room, but I ate them. Ha.


And if I had any skill at flower arranging, which I haven't, maybe these flowers would look good in a vase. 



And before you tell me off, I don't really believe that pink is just a girls colour at all. I saw this meme today and I thought it was excellent.



11 comments:

  1. Stand aside, Martha Stewart! We have Joey. And he's not a felon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented---You can do anything and everything 'creative', my dear Joey....LOVE the Heart Box, and I LOVED that story of the little boy in the pink cast. Bless him and Bless you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a seriously good artist/decorator! And I love the FkH8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did good! And I like the story of the little boy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your work and the FkH8 are beyond excellent. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only are you creative, but you have excellent "girl" taste and aren't afraid to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unlike many girls, I really don't care for pink... but I'll admit you've done a great job with the color here!

    Pink and white candy mushrooms? What do they taste like? Are the hard, melty, or marshmallowy? Sorry. Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job! I just don't have the talent to do that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is amazing here, crafts, photos and words. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, so cool of that kid, n to learn to be un-gender-jaded!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't teach empathy. You have to be born with it, and this young man was born with it. This really warmed my heart. Wouldn't it be a better world if everyone was like this young man? God bless him. Tonya K. has every right to be proud! I pray that any children God blesses me with, will have the empathy this young man has.

    ReplyDelete

Followers