Monday, September 30, 2013

The camera never lies!

Over the weekend I got outside with my camera, I didn't need to go too far to find an amazing selection of different things growing in my garden that normally I walk by and never even notice. Having a camera has changed the way I view life.









Nature reminds us that every thing has a cycle, and changes with the seasons, just as we do too. 

11 comments:

  1. These are great pictures, Joe. Have you looked up the subject of "Miksang"? It is the art of Mindful Photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photography forces people to slow down and truly see things. Like any good meditative act! These are fab photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now these are truly beautiful photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an outstanding collection of macro shots! Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! I love that funky one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots, Joey! I love the feather...with the feeders so busy, I have enough to make an impressive headdress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful just beautiful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderfully captured images, I especially love the one of the plant with all the red berries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful...colorful. bright and so clear

    ReplyDelete

Followers