I really struggled with Dazee and Christy's I Spy blog hop this week. Not because I haven't got any projects on the go, it's just I haven't had the time to pursue any recently. It was a miracle that I got all the Christmas decorations down and back into the loft yesterday. My younger daughter returns to school on Monday, only for my older daughter to be back home for a week because of exams, so alone time just doesn't exist at the moment.
My partner started a new job recently and gave me some stuff to sell on Ebay, and as it's a free listing weekend this weekend I thought my project should be photographing items to sell. So this is my Project at the moment.
PROJECT
I should add not all the above are from my partner!
MY CHOICE
Now don't get too excited, it's a photo of our new kettle. As you will notice we are very keen on chrome and stainless steel. Just not so keen on cleaning it!






wow, that watch is awesome!!! I can't believe you are selling some of that stuff. wow.
ReplyDeleteI knew you had it in you. Why, because you R.O.C.K.
I'm with Dazee on the watch. It is gorgeous! And that pot is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking I should sell some of my stuff but I never get around to it either.
I am so happy you linked up with us. You always amaze me with your photos.
I bet you do well with your ebay sales since you market your items so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteI really like your kettle. I just got a new one recently and went for chrome myself this time.
I love me some chrome and stainless steel too, but I don't have too much in my house though, how cute the pink sweater!
ReplyDeleteCool stuff. hope all is well. we home school our girls.. its not always easy.. but we do it. esp with us in school too.
ReplyDeletesuch wonderful pictures of really unique items!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing.
have a great day!
Actually I never set up an Ebay store because my machine is so slow. Free listings week-end must rock!
ReplyDeleteI kill alot of stainless steel kettles here...