Saturday, June 19, 2021

Style Icon

Sir Lewis Hamilton MBE HonFREng is a British racing car driver. He is the most successful British driver in Formula One history, and has won the British Grand Prix seven times, but to be honest that doesn't interest me at all. To me, it's his image, which has made him unpopular with the sports mainly white elderly male fanbase, but he's definitely one of my style icons. 









7 comments:

  1. I can see how he would be a style icon - and had never even thought to look at him in that light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a snappy dresser indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not how I would expect an F1 champion to dress... but then, how would I know since I don't follow any type of automobile racing? He does have a distinct style about him and I can see why you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a twin soul of yours, style wise, and I like it very much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not my style but he does it so well. how could anyone argue?
    what is acceptable F1 driver style? polos and jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 22, 2021

    Wow, talk about being an interesting dresser! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very stylish! I especially like the 'white with black' jacket and pants. Wow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Followers