I am SO impressed with these!! I kept several large freshwater aquariums for years, but mine never looked like this! I'm not sure I can pick a favorite...
Wowsers. Mind you, I suspect they would be a LOT of trouble to keep looking like that. I am so glad someone put the effort in though - and that you shared it.
I am SO impressed with these!! I kept several large freshwater aquariums for years, but mine never looked like this! I'm not sure I can pick a favorite...
ReplyDeleteKelly, they really are amazing aren't they?
ReplyDeleteLucky fish!
ReplyDeleteWowsers.
ReplyDeleteMind you, I suspect they would be a LOT of trouble to keep looking like that. I am so glad someone put the effort in though - and that you shared it.
WOW! What shots. What fun, too.
ReplyDeleteWow, you always post the most amazing things here. And wow is my more often used comment.
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are really incredible!
ReplyDeletewho manages to think up this stuff?
ReplyDeletebeautiful