Sunday, December 18, 2016

Finally, a new post!

I haven't done a Sunday Selections post for ages, in fact I haven't done any post here for ages. Real life keeps getting in the way. If you want to know more about Sunday Selections pop over to Elephant Child's blog and join in with the fun. 

The idea of the meme is just to show a random selection of photos that have been hanging around in your files for ages. I have collected a few over the last couple of years that for some reason have never seen the light of day until now.

The only theme here is Winter/Christmas.

Gecko covered in snow 
Owl for sale in Garden Centre
Santa on our Christmas tree in the porch
Snowflakes
Sheep in field near our home struggling to find some grass to eat
Christmas decorations in the British Airways 1st Class Lounge at Heathrow Airport
"A Night to Remember" 1,000 piece jigsaw which I did back in November in Arizona when the sun was shining.




9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and all very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! My favourite is Santa, and I feel for the poor sheep in that cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh.
    I can't tell you how envious I am of snow.
    And I could certainly find a home for the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the gecko with bling. I don't suppose I shall ever see the inside of the British Airways 1st Class Lounge at Heathrow Airport, with Christmas decorations or not, so thanks for posting it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, I love ALL of these! The sheep look like big puff-balls standing out there!

    I seldom work my puzzles "in season". This looks like it would have been fun and just challenging enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun post! Great way to show those pictures. I love the sheep picture. I think it needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos. All of them are wonderful especially the sheep in the pasture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gecko! It snowed here last week and basically the entire area shut down for a few days. We just can't cope. The sheep are better at it than we are...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gecko n the sheep. That owl should be yours! Weird airport decs!

    ReplyDelete

Followers