I've spent a great deal of the last few days out in the garden cutting grass and various other jobs, and I couldn't help but notice the amount of natural beauty that surrounds me every day which I just take for granted.
fantastic photography!... you are right a lot do find them very annoying but look at what you did... i may not look at the spidey web the same again :)
There is so much out there that we do take for granted and its like what do we do. I hate spiders but I know they help eat other nasty bugs. Never seen a real snail before. But you go a wonderful job with these.
Oh my - these photos are absolutely stunning, Joey!! I love them!
ReplyDeleteLove. In fact, you must be reading our minds, because coming up in the next month or so we are doing a "creepy Crawlers" type of prompt.
ReplyDeleteI love these shots. Especially the cobweb and the snail. Very nice!~
ReplyDeleteWow, stunning, apart from the ants eggs, shudder. :D
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteMother Nature at its most ingenius.
fantastic photography!... you are right a lot do find them very annoying but look at what you did... i may not look at the spidey web the same again :)
ReplyDeleteThere is so much out there that we do take for granted and its like what do we do. I hate spiders but I know they help eat other nasty bugs. Never seen a real snail before. But you go a wonderful job with these.
ReplyDelete