As ususal I'm late with this weeks I Spy, but had to finish the jigsaw before I could photograph it for this weeks prompt.
OLD
I assume this is very much Britain in the 70's. So why are David Cassidy and the Partridge Family not featured anywhere on this jigsaw!! I couldn't believe it.
What a fun puzzle!! I love kinds that are filled with lots of photos and things to look at. (as opposed to the "still life" or whatever)
ReplyDeleteThis may horrify you, but when it comes to TV shows, I much preferred The Brady Bunch to the Partridge Family. Now I'll grant you the Brady's music really sucked. ;) For that matter, I wasn't particularly a fan of Partridge music, either.
I was just looking at the puzzle more closely and found Paddington Bear!! I had one of those. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with the puzzles you do. I don't have the patience for those. (did I spell that right?)
ReplyDeleteOh what a trip down memory lane! Cool jigsaw!
ReplyDeleteI love that puzzle! Where can I find it? I think I've seen every episode of The Partridge Family. David Cassidy can still sing. I heard him on a talk show about a year ago. It was awesome!
ReplyDeletehey there. i am only 35 years old and I love the Partridge family.. but no idea why they arent in your puzzle..
ReplyDeleteCould swear I commented here- or maybe that was the night I had my connection cut off-
ReplyDeletei love looking at all that stuff- there's the Fonze from Happy Days- but that was a show about the '50's that played in the 70's.
Did I mention I really liked the David Cassidy utube video you put up over "there" last week?