Saturday, March 17, 2012

Color Me Badd


It's that time of the week once again for I Spy hosted by


The prompt this week is:

COLOURS (Which I refuse to write as Colors! ;))

Talking of Color Me Badd, okay we weren't but still, does anyone remember the group, with their number one hit "I Wanna Sex You Up?" I still have their album. I think it's safe to say the dance moves , haircuts and outfits have not stood the test of time.



Anyway, I blogress....back to the photos....

 I thought I'd have a bit of fun with a very boring image. 

 


Maynards Sports Mix are my latest addiction, and unfortunately I've also introduced my partner to my addiction too. So we fight over them. I usually buy a bag and keep them in the car, far, far away from anyone else.

Talking of addictions, here's a photo of part of my Wardrobe. I think it's fair to say I'm not afraid of wearing any colour, well, apart from pink!




MY CHOICE

I looked out of the window this morning and saw this cute rabbit in the garden.


Aware that I was taking his photo, he did this. Charming!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Yay - you joined in! I'm cruising shadows shots today, so it was fun coming across your colors (oops, colours);).

    I like the jigsaw effect. You know, I actually worked that one you have (is it still there?) at the bottom of your other blog.

    The bunny is cute, even if he is sticking his tongue out at you. I'm afraid he wouldn't have the last laugh in my yard. :( Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wardrobe!!! so neat and colorful!!!! and the bunny how cute!!! love the Jigsaw you made too, I need a candy now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fruit gummies looked good. or maybe I'm just hungry.

    I love the rabbit. especially the second picture. all we have around my house are deer and squirrels. who both just love to eat our flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you made a puzzle out of those shots. Very nice! And the bunny photo? Hilarious!!!

    I'm also okay with Colours. Of course my spell check thinks I'm wrong....

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I can't believe how tidy your clothes are!

    Being in England, the spelling is often different. I spell "Colours" too or my spell-check complains! :)


    http://ladyofmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That candy looks good, whatever it is! :)

    I've never been big fan of pink, either... although it does occasionally sneak into my wardrobe when I'm not paying attention... :)

    Love the bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look kind of like Gummy Bears...
    Nice wardrobe colors- no pastels?

    Great Bunny pics! The tongue sticking out was him saying, "You can take my pic, but you can't catch me! Nah- Nah!"

    ReplyDelete

Followers