Thursday, January 19, 2012

I feel rusty now

I thought I had nothing for this weeks I Spy hosted by Dazee and Christy, especially as I really don't like the prompt this week! I'm not a fan of Rust, it sets my teeth on edge and also it indicates neglect and old age to me. Two things that I not a fan of at all, but here goes. 

RUSTED

I have 4 saws and they all look like this. See what I mean about neglect?


Although I have a lovely new shiny red Jeep, I still have my old Zebra Wrangler Jeep too, but it really is beginning to show it's age. Aren't we all?



Actually our house behind looks rusted too!





MY CHOICE

Inspired by my rusty saws, I decided to photograph one of my favourite things in the house. My well used Tool Box. I couldn't resist showing it in both colour and black and white. Which do you prefer?






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I prefer the coloured one. I can't believe you have those rusted saws! Kidding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the saws. I would probably have them hung up in the garage as decoration. That's how weird I am.

    Thanks for being here. I always love your sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering how well-used your tool-box is, I'm surprised your saws are so rusty!

    I think I like the color version better - makes it easier to distinguish what all's in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poor old jeep. Just remember to keep giving it loves.
    Those saws were really quite awesome.
    And your toolbox. I actually enjoyed both photo's. The black and white actually gave it an old fashioned feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color. It gives the better impression of being well used.

    ReplyDelete

Followers