Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Please indulge me

I know this isn't a fashion blog, but I do like to show some of my clothes every so often. Okay, quite often. As soon as I sell some of my stuff on ebay, I replace it with new gear. And because it comes out of my own personal paypal account, no ones knows ... well apart from you, and I'm confident you can keep a secret.

Can anyone guess who the bear on the t-shirt is meant to be in the last photo?








And just to bore you even more, here's the latest jigsaw I've just completed. I very rarely do a 1,500 piece jigsaw as it takes forever, but I'm trying to complete some old jigsaws I've got in a box in the loft to sell them. Yes, you've guessed it, to buy more clothes. As enjoyable as this was I couldn't help but notice that the artwork doesn't include one black person, or anyone with a disability and all the animals are locked up in tiny cages. So not very pc, but still great fun, and at times very challenging!

 

And how's this for a photo heavy post?

10 comments:

  1. I love the puzzle and yes, I can imagine it was quite difficult in places. Look at all that blue! And while many of the animals are caged up, looks like those alligators are about to chow down on some swans!! I seldom work 1500s because they don't fit on my puzzle board. I have to tie up the dining table instead.

    Love the brim of that cap with the animal print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like seeing your clothes. If I ever saw you coming down the street I would know it is you. :-)

    Yeah. That puzzle is very white bread! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw Kelly's comment. Those swans are history in 3, 2, 1...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putin? They have the same eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My totally styleless self is always happy to see what you are wearing. And amazed at your patience with jigsaws. Even white-bread (love that term) jigsaws.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your photo heavy post! I always enjoy seeing your clothes. I like your style - it's just you!
    I don't know about the bear, but Debra above may be right about Putin.
    The puzzle may not be PC, but I can see it was challenging but fun. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You dress up WAY MORE than I do, even when I'm dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea about the bear, maybe some hip hop mogul? Your clothes are fabulous, and about PC not everything must be it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm impressed that you did that jigsaw! Clueless about the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a teacher and I personally don't have any comment on your style, because we are different culturally.
    Jigsaw puzzle.... wow.

    ReplyDelete

Followers