So no one was brave enough, or was just too busy to name all the pets on my last post about the jigsaw "Pets Rock Film", so I will. Now, I ought to add that no where on the box are we told who the characters are, so I'm guessing as much as you.
Here is my collage.
Audrey Hepburn, Austin Powers, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, the Blues Brothers, Borat, Spock, John Wayne, Jedi, Wonder Woman, Sherlock Holmes, Jack Sparrow, Charlie Chaplin, Mr T, and the one we all had the most difficulty guessing, Grace Kelly and finally Clint Eastwood.
And yes I collected all these photos from Google, I really need to get a life.
Talking of getting a life, I've been selling quite a few things on ebay recently, and have actually made a bit of money, so of course what do I? Spend it on new clothes. Well you can't take it with you when you die can you?
I always buy cheap clothing, because I have a great deal of stuff, the only way I can justify having it all is by getting stuff in the sale or just from cheap places. But because I made a bit of money I decided to splash out a bit more on 2 "labelled" items of clothing.
Check out my new watch too. Actually that was cheap. £10.75 from Hong Kong. Ha, and boy did I have fun taking links out of that strap! I almost threw it in the bin and gave up.
And I've always loved New York Yankees stuff, even though I don't really support the team or know anything about them, we Brits just think the logo is cool and hip hop!
And just before I go, if you haven't used Picmonkey before you really should. It's amazing for not just making photos look better but you can create artworks from scratch using the design features, add borders, graphics etc. I've never paid for anything either, there are enough features there to use for free, but I think at the moment they are doing a 30 free trial of everything, so give it a go!!





I love Picmonkey.
ReplyDeleteNice new clothes and bling too! That puzzle was a fun one.
Glad to see you've got something to go with your Captain America cap now!
ReplyDeleteHaha, the only characters that I didn't know were Audrey Hepburn and Dorothy, and actually I thought they were too many to name them all, lazy me ;)
ReplyDeleteCool stuff you've got!
Didn't get Austin Powers, or Borat and I thought the Grace Kelly was someone else.
ReplyDeleteYou dress a whole lot nicer than I do!
LOVE the treats you gave yourself. And agree with Ms. A. You dress a heap better than I do (like most people).
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were obsessive enough to seek out all these photos and put together the collage for us!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't figure out Borat (though it's obvious now) or Grace Kelly. I missed Clint Eastwood! For some reason I thought it was Zorro!
So, have you guessed which of those pictures (animal version) I have on a coaster? ;)
I think that is a very cool collage! And I got all of them.
ReplyDeleteI love ebay.
ReplyDelete