Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nice without the ice

Having complained on my other blog about the snow, I thought I'd try not to be a total party pooper and look for the beauty and try and capture it on camera before it melts away. 











14 comments:

  1. And that you did! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images!!! I don't think my body could take that kind of cold, it makes me hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots. I love the one with the lizard art, in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a tremendous chiver go through my body while looking at your photo's. They were awesome, but it's been about 8 degrees here today so, well, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss A, thanks! No I agree my body doesn't like the cold either.

    Hi Lynn, nice to see you here. Yeah that's one of my favourites too. I felt sorry for him though and brought him inside to warm up! :D

    Dazee, so is your snow melting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speechless now!!!!! Awesome is the word that comes out now hehehhee... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shots, love yoru Geko

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are wonderful shots!!
    I love the icicles, they're artful daggers

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow really coolness captured
    literary!
    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are ALL Exsquisite! I love pictures of icicles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! Of course we have a lot of snow here and many patches of ice. I know you'd rather be in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor little Lizard! Like your iciles too

    ReplyDelete

Followers