Monday, September 10, 2012

Just button it and look

I'm ever so late to join in with I Spy this week, please forgive me Dazee and Christy, but real life keeps getting in the way, but I did want to join in with the party, so here goes. The prompt this week was:

BUTTONS

I quite often change the buttons on something if the clothing looks a bit dull, like this polo shirt.


So I bought some new buttons and removed all the old ones and replaced them with these instead. Yes I can sew. 


And here are just a few random shots of some of my favourite buttons on my clothing.




MY CHOICE
I bought this large butterfly to cheer up a rather plain white wall in our garden. I think he's rather beautiful.





Hosted by Dazee and Christy

6 comments:

  1. You have an eye for beautiful things...I should change my buttons too...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you really add a life on that shirt...
    You gave me an idea :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What attention to detail you have! I like what you did with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is all sorts of awesom. I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor with all your sewing knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Dazee is just seriously jealous of your butterfly. (She has tattoos of them. Oh crap! I said that out loud). And your buttons are so cool!

    There is nothing to forgive. We are ecstatic you are back! Life can throw some curve balls, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But- Butt! On
    Cool super close-ups. I'm always toning down the bright spots, to keep the bees off me when I walk around. (Alot lately)
    Butterfly is pretty jeweled- I have a metal seahorse from the Dollar Tree shaped like letter S, but the close-ups of it on my cam stink.... Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers