Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend warmth

Although I often talk about the beauty in Arizona, the UK has it's moments too. This last weekend was sunny and very warm here in England. It wasn't just the humans that were enjoying the mild weather either.









Unknown Mami

8 comments:

  1. I love these shots! I only wish I could shoot like that. And the lady bug? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Joey, and you must have one heck of a zoom on your camera since I remember you saying once that you hated bees!!

    Love the ladybug, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Joey. Those shots were so freaking awesome. Especially of the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such sweet and amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mad Mind, you CAN shoot like that! Thanks, it was amazing to see so much activity out in the garden just because the sun came out. :)

    Kelly, I don't have a zoom lens on my camera! It does have a macro setting, but I did get close up to the bee as he looked busy collecting pollen and not interested in me. :D

    Thanks Dazee and Ale!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful photographs. I love each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Followers