I think you did a very nice job with this! He's a cute baby.
For the record, I'm not a baby/kid person, either. You get some serious looks from folks, though, when you admit something like that. People have never understood why I don't like keeping my grandkids - like there's something wrong with me. That said, I think I was a pretty good mom and love my children devotedly. I was always the one who taught Sunday School, helped with school parties, and was a scout leader. Gee....sorry, I didn't mean to get carried away. Can you tell I'm use to defending myself about it??
I am a total gooey over babies kinda gal and think the added stars were such a fun touch. I never in a million years would have thought of that--So CUTE!
I'd definately adjust the contrast also. You got rid of alot of washed-out zones yoo. Hmmm, you really like green wallpaper, huh? I'd prob turn the cutie into Siamese twins...
I think you did great. and what a cute baby. even tho you aren't into babies. :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I don't do too many babies either.
ReplyDeleteDazee, well let's be honest the only babies that are really cute are your own! :D
ReplyDeleteChristy, thanks. :) So someone else who doesn't go gooey over babies!
I think you did a very nice job with this! He's a cute baby.
ReplyDeleteFor the record, I'm not a baby/kid person, either. You get some serious looks from folks, though, when you admit something like that. People have never understood why I don't like keeping my grandkids - like there's something wrong with me. That said, I think I was a pretty good mom and love my children devotedly. I was always the one who taught Sunday School, helped with school parties, and was a scout leader. Gee....sorry, I didn't mean to get carried away. Can you tell I'm use to defending myself about it??
I am a total gooey over babies kinda gal and think the added stars were such a fun touch. I never in a million years would have thought of that--So CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI add myself to the list of not baby people, even though this one is really cute. Super talented Joey, just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteI'd definately adjust the contrast also. You got rid of alot of washed-out zones yoo. Hmmm, you really like green wallpaper, huh?
ReplyDeleteI'd prob turn the cutie into Siamese twins...
Cute edit adding the stars!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Donna (Texas) #18
I like your edits... I think it improves on the original image.
ReplyDeleteHi there... For not being a "baby guy," you made this cute lil guy even cuter. Super creative on the stars!
ReplyDeleteI really love the edit on his cute face, nice work!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you played with this photo and I love your spin on it. The addition of the stars is magical.
ReplyDelete