Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thank you!

I hope I'm not too late to join in, these aren't the most exciting shots ever, sorry, but I enjoy I Spy  so much that I couldn't resist playing along. The prompt this week was:

LIGHTS
We have  a small Christmas tree in our dining room, that's all in red, and I saw it lit up at about 1.00am in the morning and thought it looked kinda beautiful. Having taken the photo I realised that the shadows on the wall are more interesting than the tree itself!




MY CHOICE

I wanted to add this for my readers here. I know this isn't a big blog, and it's pretty eclectic, but it's my favourite. It's been a real dilemma for me whether to close Joey's Pad, in fact I'm still undecided about the future of the place, as much as I love it, sometimes you have to let things go.

So thank you to all of you who comment here, I've appreciated your friendship and support, during the last year.


8 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas buddy, I wish you wonderful holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top one is my favorite - beautiful!

    Joey, I love both of your blogs (and would probably love the music blog, too, if I had a better internet connection), so I hate the thought of you giving up any of them. Still...I respect your wishes no matter what they are. You're a really talented fellow and I've so enjoyed getting to know.

    So, do I understand correctly that this one is still safe at the moment??

    Wishing you and your family a blessed and happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you too Ale!!

    Thanks Kelly!

    Yes I will keep this one and Joe Tube, as for the Pad, I really don't know, I'm having a love hate relationship with it at the moment! Maybe Christmas will help me to see things clearer.

    Happy Christmas to you! It's been great getting to know you in this last year too. And thank you for your kind words and support, they mean a great deal to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shots...and if you stop blogging it will make me very very sad.

    Very sad and then I will cry.

    We can not let that happen.

    You better keep this one, at least. Don't make me come to England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lights. You always share such beautiful photos. I'm wishing you the best of holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlene, well I don't want to make you cry! I'm sure I'de feel sad if I gave up the Pad too, I just feel I have nothing new to say there.

    Mad Mind, thanks so much, well I've really enjoyed I Spy that you set up with Dazee. :) It's fun, with no pressure.

    You have a great holiday too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I have to agree with the shadows on the wall. I hope that you will keep your blogs open. They inspire me. and I love that you do I spy. You always have such awesome, awesome photos.

    I hope that you have a really nice Christmas. You truly deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I miss something here?? Your closing up shop on me??? I will miss you terribly even if I dont visit or post often. I have made many friends who come and go but some are more special than others.. Happy Holidays my friend..

    ReplyDelete

Followers