I was talking about Advent Calendars on my other blog and it got me thinking about whether we should change ours next year. I looked around the internet for some creative ideas.
I thought this one below was clever with tins covered in paper.
But I think this is my favourite idea. Small round tins containing a strong magnet that can be attached to your fridge or metal notice board. I was pleased to find a link here, to show you just how to make your own if feel the urge!
Or how about buying this and painting it in a style that suits your home? This can be used portrait or landscape and is available from craft stores and ebay. I'm sure this could be used for storing other small items not just as an advent calendar.





Love, love and love even more...what great ideas.
ReplyDeleteAre you on Pinterest??
I am completely addicted.
Wow, I love them all, but my favourite are the tins covered in coloured paper. :D
ReplyDeleteThese are all great ideas and I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite - tho I really do like the cake stand with the little wrapped gifts.
ReplyDeleteThe storage bin at the bottom is quite clever, too. The tree with the lollipops reminds me of my Thanksgiving turkey with the Tootsie Roll Pops for tail feathers. Of course I don't allow anyone to remove his "feathers" until Thanksgiving day. :)
oh my gosh. I love all those ideas. My daughter does advent bags. I should totally send her this link.
ReplyDelete