Just a quick update on the musical notes that I bought from Hobby Lobby in the States. I bought them back to the UK because I thought they'd go so well in our downstairs cloakroom. The brown metal frame and large clear gems seemed to echo the look of the light and accessories. I'm just wondering if it looks weird to see musical notes in a Cloakroom though?
Meanwhile outside I couldn't resist taking a photo of a nasty crop of toadstools that have appeared in our back garden. Somehow they give me the creeps, but the fly seems to like them.
I won't be using them to make soup.



They are not weird in a Dj's cloakroom, ha! :P Are the mushrooms poisonous?
ReplyDeleteTrue!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea but I don't want to risk finding out! :o
I don't think the musical notes look odd there at all. They look quite good, in fact.
ReplyDeleteI like mushrooms in their natural setting. It's in my food that I don't like them. Even during my 8 years as a vegetarian I couldn't stand them. ugh. I like the fly thing you captured sitting on one of them!
love the notes and omg, those mushroom photos are awesome.
ReplyDelete