As you can see I added some gems because I felt the whole thing looked too much like plastic, and I'm still not convinced it doesn't need something else too!
Oh, I really love this. Just the right amount of decoration. I also love it because I love road trips and whenever I find a part of Route 66, I can say drove it. Just an iconic sign for an iconic highway.
Definitely an improvement. Makes it a lot more noticeable and a good conversation piece to boot.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love it, it's perfect! and it's crazy coz tonight I was thinking about Route 66 (oo)
ReplyDeleteThanks G. I was trying to improve it without over doing it, which I have a habit of doing! :D
ReplyDeleteAle, are you thinking of walking Route 66? :D
I love your work. So, so good.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dazee!
ReplyDeleteNo I was thinking what name to give to a bar, but you know Route 66 is quite overused :D
ReplyDeleteA bar?? Says the non drinker! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, I really love this. Just the right amount of decoration. I also love it because I love road trips and whenever I find a part of Route 66, I can say drove it. Just an iconic sign for an iconic highway.
ReplyDeletePam, thanks I'm glad you like it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah it really is an iconic sign, and Route 66 is amazing too.