I'm back. Don't forget to go to mellow yellow and insert your link in the linky she has at her blog for Mellow Yellow so that you can get other visitors. That is if you want to, it's up to you. Take care.
They were all beautiful.. Hard to have a favorite.. Yellow is a great color esp when its cloudy day but its been nice the last few here.. No humidity really.. its cooled down a bit.
Beautiful, my favorite is the second one, yellow flowers are like a ray of sun in a cloudy day ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Ale! I like the second one too, and the final one although that isn't as perky. :D
ReplyDeleteHi Joey. So pretty, all of them. Love the yellow one and of course the last one is awesome. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI'm back. Don't forget to go to mellow yellow and insert your link in the linky she has at her blog for Mellow Yellow so that you can get other visitors. That is if you want to, it's up to you. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove how you make different colors to this yellow flower. It's hard to pick which one is my favorite they are all gorgeous^_^
ReplyDeleteMYM
awesome. I'm going to have to check out that site
ReplyDeleteHi Gloria
ReplyDeleteThanks! I did leave my link at Mellow Yellow and a comment too!
Hi Kim, thanks for stopping by and looking. I'll be visiting your blog soon!
Dazee,
You should have a go. I'm sure it will be your kind of thing!
I think that the second from the bottom is definitely cool.
ReplyDeleteThe last one looks like it belongs in noirish type of movie.
They were all beautiful.. Hard to have a favorite.. Yellow is a great color esp when its cloudy day but its been nice the last few here.. No humidity really.. its cooled down a bit.
ReplyDelete